Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ladies' Meeting Last Night...

My ladies' prayer group met last night. As always, it was wonderful.

I had been asked to bring finger sandwiches - I wanted to take something different - so I made sandwiches with olive spread - the recipe is below - they were a BIG hit - every one wanted to know, "What is in these??"

Of course, I forgot to take pictures - I'm not used to carrying my camera with me everywhere I go and documenting my life - which is what I see you are expected to do if you have a blog!! He!! I will get the hang of it!!

I had a blog a couple of years ago at another site and really enjoyed it - but I got away from it and felt it was time to move on and so this will be new home.

BTW - I really DO live on Primrose Lane!!

Olive Spread for Sandwiches

6 oz cream cheese - softened
1 c. mayo
1 c. pimento stuffed salad olives - chopped very fine - drain and reserve liquid
1 c. pecans - chopped
2 T olive liquid
dash of cayenne
dash of Tabasco

Let sit for 24 hours and then spread on party bread.

**I also added chopped black olives to mine and spread it on Hawaiian Rolls and then cut them in half.

I wish I would have taken a picture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good Donna. I copied it down. Thanks!
Karen