Monday, June 9, 2008

I have to interrupt Judy's house tour....

...so I can show ya'll what I did this weekend...HAD A BLAST!! I went to a wedding in Dallas where I didn't know a soul and had so much fun!! My friend, Sandra, we work together - she had to go to a wedding of her son-in-law's sister and I went along for the ride...I met her family and friends and just had a great weekend....


This is how it started...Dressin' Gaudy...sounds like my kind of store...just an hour into our 3 hour drive - we stopped and went to this incredible little dress shop - we will DEFINITLY be going back. They wouldn't let me take pics inside so this is all you get...Sandra said - they knew when we came in...because I said "rather loudly" THIS IS MY KINDA STORE!!!!!

This is very nice hotel where we stayed - The Marriott Legacy

Right outside the hotel is the very lovely little bricked-paved street with very nice shops - so we killed a little time just window shopping.

Brandi - this one is for you - a cute little Boutique called Ya Ya's



Nice pots of flowers......



This very nice candy apple red Maserati - with a crow about to do "his business" on the hood - he doesn't care that it's a $700,000 car, there was only about 2,500 sold in the US last year!!

Then I saw this and forgot all about the Maserati....and it probably cost just as much!

....and this piece wasn't bad either!!!

Sandra and I arriving at the wedding.....

Me and Sandra's sister...Mary - met her and her husband Anthony - great people - we laughed ALOT!!!!!

These 2 gorgeous girls were bridemaids - Stacey on the left is Sandra's daughter and Christy on the right is married to Stacey's husband's brother....got that!!!! Two CUTE girls!!!

This is Sandra and her son, Steve......

...and the last dance was saved for MOM!!!!!

Tomorrow, we will continue on our tour of Judy's house!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of such a fun day and night! You made it even more fun! Correction--Stacie is the one on the left and Christi is the one on the right. That was my handsome son, Steve, I got to dance with. Before the night was over, Donna had more friends than you could shake a stick at (not surprised!). It was an exciting trip full of laughs, shopping and wedding cake---what more could you ask! Thanks for going! Sandra

bj said...

I KNOW, for a fact, that if you had looked on the BACK of that
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. black and white piece, there would have been a sign "MADE IN ITALY for BJ CONKLIN".....
I LOVE IT !!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun photos!