Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More of Judy's House....

...we're back at Judy's house - here is Judy and Darcy...Judy is saying, "You're going to do what with those pictures...uh....What's a blog??

This is my favorite thing in her house - I just love this....

I love the color of the walls......
Mantle........


other side of mantle.....
...this is kinda dark....love this iron angel....
Guest room - see that cute chandelier on wall.......
heeerreeee it is.....
I just love all the tin pieces.....

Guest bedroom - like this built-in....
...close up....
sitting area in master bedroom - another of my favorite spots....
this little vignette sits on the trunk by the chair in the previous post (I really wanted to say vinaigrette!!!!!!!)
I'm really into turquoise/aqua right now - I wonder if she would miss this plate....



Master bedroom with Miss Darcy........


All for now - tomorrow I have a few more pictures of Judy's house and then I gotta find something else to talk about..........

5 comments:

The Wilsons said...

She has a truck by her chair? hehehe... Just giving you a hard time! I LOVE her decorating, but I can't imagine dusting all that stuff! Maybe it's best that I can't have anything nice or cute (due to my monkeys..i mean boys) because it would never be cleaned!

CIELO said...

Judy has a lovely home; how sweet of you to feature her little heaven.... love that cozy spot by the window, and her antique teapot.

Thanks for stopping by the house in the roses, and have a lovely day....

Cielo

Unknown said...

Judy has a real eye for decorating. I wonder if she lives near me. LOL
Great pictures on all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Where does this lady live? I want her to come do my house.

bj said...

I am enjoying touring Judy's home...so pretty.
Thanks for doing this...
hugs, bj