Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Beautiful Morning....

This weather is just incredible - in Louisiana we have 2 seasons - hot and hot & humid - that's about it - but today it is about 72 degrees and low humidity - looking out the windows of my 22nd floor office - it could not be a prettier day.

Last night I got my hair colored - I have done it for so long - it is really easy - but it just takes a while -

I have been really tired as of late - I got off caffeine about 2 months ago and I don't know if this has anything to do with it - but this morning for the first time in a while I mixed my coffee..1/2 decaf and 1/2 full power....kinda got a buzz going on here.

I am listening to Michael Buble singing "Save the Last Dance for Me" on the internet...and looking at all this paper on my desk that I need to do something with....so I guess I will get started.

I have been reading a wonderful book series by Karen Kingsbury - it's called the Redemption Series and it's 5 books about this one family...I just finished the last one about a week ago and it has been a wonderful read....I highly recommend them.

Brandi and I had lunch today at her favorite Mexican restaurant - i think she eats there 3 times a week - a friend of mine and some girls she works with were there also - so we got a huge table and had the best time....Brandi is due in about 3 weeks - so we are in the home stretch.

That's all for today.....

No comments: