Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tell God...Thank You.....

DEAR GOD:

I want to thank You for what you have already done.

I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears ; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves; I am going to thank you right now.

I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet; I am going to thank you right now.

I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job; I am going to thank you right now.

I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief; I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am thanking you right now.

I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.

I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.

I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.

God is just so good, and he's good all the time

7 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhhh....This is So Sweet!! Hope you're finding time to get some Rest!! I Command you!!hahaa...Happy night sweetie!!hughugs

Anonymous said...

Well Hello my long lost friend,lol. I've just been catching up with all your post. I was behind a week or two on them. You sound like me for so many things, the car wreck, M. Buble, Mexican food, ect. My 24 yo son has been in 6 wrecks in the last 6 years, so I know all too well about the hassles that go along with an accident. Uuugggggg
I do hope that all goes well with your dd and the baby. Post asap when it happens. OH and PS get that camera going so we can see the little one, lol.
Hugsssss.......Kitty (HSB)

Anonymous said...

thanks, just the reminder i needed.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blog you have - it is just gorgeous and I will definitely be coming back on a regular basis.

Have a wonderful blessed weekend
Page

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend, it's me, Kitty, just checking in. Hope all is well with you and yours. Check in soon.......Kitty

Tink412 said...

And Thank YOU! Just the prayer I needed! I wish I could print it somehow! I would love to be able to hang it up right next to me! I found you while stalking th comments in PW.And now I know why.I love your blog & I especially love yor prayer! Thanks again!

Tink412 said...

Oh yeah! I'm not the dummie I thought I was....I copyed & pasted the prayer to my word pad & NOW I DO have it hanging right next to me! Thank you so much for that!I'll never forget you for this perfect prayer!