Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Well, I have got to get better at this posting thing. If I was so intimidated by loading photos, knowing what to say....having something to say worth sharing, I would be better.

Played Bunco a couple of weeks ago...had the best time. I have been in a few groups and have always loved playing. This is a new group that we have started and it was our first night and I think this is the loudest group I have ever been in.....and this is a group of women from my church.

This is my oldest daughter, Brandi, (the pregnant one) and a friend of mine visiting in a little sitting area at the house where we played.
The hostess put together a Mexican buffett that was to die for....12 of us and we all sat around her huge dining table.
Look at this green serving piece - the containers around the sides go together like a puzzle...they are all shaped differently - it is gorgeous.
The girls from work and I go out to lunch most Fridays. Our TGIF celebration, a couple of weeks ago we went to this little Italian place called Monjuni's. It is local favorite. The shrimp pasta salad I had could have feed a small country for a week. Sorry, don't have a picture, was too hungry!!!
I know we had the "rooster parade" a while back - and I found out that I don't have ONE rooster in my house and I really like them. I went to a friend's house for dinner last Saturday and she had lotz of roosters - so I took pictures of hers for a late "viewing".
This is the rug in her kitchen
A beautiful lamp in her kitchen

a better view
Her house is so gorgeous I took pictures of the whole thing.....I started to tell ya'll this was my house....

the living room
other side of the living room
dining room (sorry, alittle dark)
sitting area off of the dining room
the guest bedroom
another one of the living room (I don't know how to load these pictures in order!!)
the outside patio
looking out from her patio (that is small "finger" from the Red River) with a fountain in it!
back of the house
another view of the back
another view of the water (there will be house on that dirt before too long)
my precious friend, Joyce, and my daughter, Brandi
Joyce and I went for a walk after wonderful steaks and we were on the other side of the water and I took this picture looking back toward her house as the sun was setting.
So I am learning to take my camera with me everywhere I go and I guess this will be like documenting your life.
Today I have just stayed around the house - I made some candles - will take pictures of those - a new venture I am trying.
Went for a 2 mile walk today.
Watched the NFL draft today - I love football - mostly high school and college - was checking out the LSU boys and see how they line-up. One went #5 - not bad at all.
Kelsi, youngest daughter, got her first car today. She has been driving for months, but when she drove out of the driveway today in that little white car....I just cried my eyes out. It was just different....and I'm sure things will never be the same.
Miss BJ is having a give-a-way over at her house - a darling black bird hook rack....and she has one of the best blogs I have ever visited. Go by and pay her a visit, you will not regret it!!
Good Night!!

No comments: