Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Purses, Purses and more Purses....

I promise I really do work...Annie....sometimes!!

I couldn't think about what to talk about today and I didn't have any new pictures...my daughter went to Dallas a couple of weeks ago with some friends and came back with the cutest purse from Sam Moon's.

So today I went on the website and found some really cute purses - this is the one that I decided I wanted to get....but I didn't, I showed great restraint!!!!




Very bold, don't you think!!! I normally go in for the more practical ones - I HATE changing purses!! More like this one...and I DO love it!!!! I love having outside pockets for my phone and keys.





Annie (we work together....and I use the term "work" loosely) decided to order this one.
This is the one Brandi came home with - it really is cute!! Everyone keeps calling it "that cow purse" - she whispers "it's giraffe"!!

Well, that's all for today!!


No comments: